When the spring season arrives, the first that comes to most of the people’s mind is Holi celebration. People in India celebrate the festival of colours on the full moon day and it gets calculated according to the Hindu Lunar calendar and this festival will last for about 3 days. The Holika Dahan rituals of the ancient and the Hindu traditional festival followed every year by the people in India with care and happiness.
Preparations for the Holi festival
Before the day of the festival of colours, people start collecting wood for the lighting of bonfire which is called as Holika. The lighting will be carried out on the midway of the broad city.
Holika Dahan rituals and celebrations
On the eve of Holi celebrations, Holika Dahan rituals take place. People will place the devil Holika in the wood and burn it. This Holika Dahan ritual symbolizes the victory good and the defeat of evil and also the victory of a true devotee. Children also curse at evil Holika who ones troubled little ones in the kingdom of Prithu.
On the day of Holi celebration, people will exchange their greetings and wishes for one another and throws the colour powder on their loved ones. People will wish for their long-lasting happiness like on the day of Holi and here for your info refer some of the Holi wishes 2019 to wish for your loved ones
- Like the colours of a rainbow, hope your life will be filled with colours of love and happiness! Happy Holi wishes 2019 for you and your family!
- Hope your life will be dipped in laughter and love like holi celebration! Happy Holi dear 2019!
- Strengthen the bond of love and friendship and add colours to it! Enjoy to the core! Happy Holi wishes 2019!
- Let’s forget all your worries and tensions! Spread happiness and sweets to your loved ones on this hole! Happy Holi wishes 2019 for you and your loved ones!
- Hate no one! Forgive every one! Have the happiest Holi spreading your love to everybody! Happy Holi wishes 2019!
- Life is all about letting go of everything! Colour it with red, green, yellow or purple! Happy Holi wishes 2019!
- Like Holi celebration may your life always is filled with colours of joy, love, and happiness! Happy Holi wishes 2019!
Holi Rituals – Play of colours
The ritual of throwing colours is so particular thing on the North side of India. They celebrate this festival with lots of fun and happiness. People will get happier when they spray more colours or colour water on their loved ones and even pour buckets and buckets of water on them! In addition to that singing and dancing for the loud music is also the part of the Holi celebration. Apart from that, drinks especially thandai is also the part of the Holi festival.
Celebrate the festival of colours happily by spreading the love and happiness around you. Get together, party and have an eventful and fulfilled day with your lovable people!